Several Houses Razed in Police Barrack early morning inferno (Photos & video)

An early morning inferno, allegedly caused by a faulty electrical appliance broke out on Friday morning reducing to ashes several houses in Kenyan Central Police Station, Nairobi.
According to witness, who claimed they heard two large bangs before a thick black smoke started filled the atmosphere; it took the timely intervention of the Nairobi County Fire fighters to check the spread, which happened quickly.

The houses are said to be residents of police officers and their family members.

As at press time, no lives were said to have been lost in the incident.
Details soon…
The Red Cross confirmed it with the tweet below:
TAG