Man Dies After Consuming “Drugs” In Lagos Hotel


Science Student? So sad!
A 21-year-old hotel guest in Ikorodu, Lagos has reportedly died after he overdosed on a combination of prescription drugs and banned substances.
The man, simply identified as Kenneth, is said to have drank a concoction comprising Codeine, refnol, Tramadol, cannabis and juice.
The combination is referred to as ‘gutter water’ in local parlance.
The deceased, who is said to be epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.
He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

TAG